[ecco-support] ECCO V4R3 SSH

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 7 04:39:46 EDT 2018

Hello Yao,

The satellite altimetry constrain for the most recent 30 iterations or so is only applied to the large-scale features where the model-data misfit is smoothed both spatially and temporarily. This may explain why v4r3 does not have the small feature you are interested. It would be helpful if you could post a figure showing the comparison you made for the four observational and model products.

Ou Wang