[ecco-support] ECCO data information request

Jorge Magalhães jmagalhaes at fc.ul.pt
Mon Jan 15 11:35:25 EST 2018

Dear Sirs,

My name is Jorge Magalhaes and I'm currently doing a postdoc in oceanography. We are preparing an oceanographic cruise for next year somewhere along the Amazon shelf-break, and we are very much interested at looking into the ECCO results. We were wondering, in your product discrimination webpage (http://www.ecco-group.org/products.htm), is there any particular product for zonal, meridional and vertical velocities in this study region (say between -3 and +5N; 310 and 320E)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,
Jorge.