[ecco-support] How to generate the input forcing field

Qihua Peng q7peng at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:56:01 EST 2018

Dear officer,

Sorry to disturb you. Recently I run ECCO and I'd like to use the my own
forcing field, I'd like to my own forcing data to fit for LLC90 grid. But I
don't know how to generate this forcing files by myself. So could you
please send me any matlab scripts associated with generating  the input
forcing field?

As I know the wind stress has some special  rules such as positive zonal
wind stress indicates wind from east to west (which is opposite to our
normal understanding). I was also wondering if there are any other special
rules for the input forcing field. Actually I didn't see these rules in the
readme file. I'll be very grateful if anyone can send me some instruction
files about these special rules.

Thanks so much and happy new year!

Regards,

Qihua