[ecco-support] A graduate student from China need the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data

高璐 gaolu at tio.org.cn
Wed Oct 11 05:48:03 EDT 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
     My name is Lu Gao,I will graduate next year from Third Institute of Oceanography,State Oceanic Administration in China.Now I'm doing my graduation thesis about the sea temperature in Arabian Sea.I need  the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data to calculate the upper ocean heat balance equation.
     So I'd like to ask you about how can I get the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data.
    I need the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data,time span:2004-2016,Area Coverage:global,Spatial Resolution:1°×1°at least,Temporal Resolution:monthly.
   And I think the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data from this website(http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov:80/opendap/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/oceQnet_daily.nc/) is suitable.
   Many thanks for your support.
   Yours sincerely,
   Lu Gao