[ecco-support] A graduate student from China need the oceQnet(net surface heat flux into the ocean) data

Wang, Ou (329B) Ou.Wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 20 00:56:19 EDT 2017

Hello Lu,

ECCO Version 4, Release 3 (v4r3) has monthly oceQnet in netCDF format from 1992 through 2015 at ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/nctiles_monthly/oceQnet/. The globe is split into 13 files; oceQnet.0003.nc covers the Arabian Sea. As a side note, Chris Piecuch has a nice note at ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/doc/evaluating_budgets_in_eccov4r3.pdf on the budget calculation using v4r3 products. You may want to check it out.

Best,
Ou Wang