[ecco-support] Access to ECCOV4

Fenty, Ian G (329C) Ian.Fenty at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 16 19:29:56 EDT 2017

Dear Guancheng,

Here is the link to our new budget calculation tutorial I mentioned in an earlier email:
ftp://snowwhite.jpl.nasa.gov/data4/Release3/doc/evaluating_budgets_in_eccov4r3.pdf

I expect it should be immediately helpful to you.  Follow the examples and let us know if you succeed.  If you find any mistakes or sections that need additional clarification, then please let us know and we will continue to help.

Best regards,
Ian Fenty