[ecco-support] REQUEST FOR MEAN SEA SURFACE HEIGHT(MSSH) AND MEAN DYNAMIC TOPOGRAPHY(MDT) DATA

Caroline Meela carolinemeela at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:45:57 EST 2017

I am Caroline Meela, a student from Ardhi University in
Dar-es-salaam,Tanzania. I'm conducting research on the assessment of Marine
Geoid along Indian Ocean in Dar-es-salaam using data from different Mean
sea surface height(MSSH) and Mean dynamic topography(MDT) models in
comparison with Tanzania Geoid model.I hereby request your help in access
of these MSSH and MDT data .I'm humbly looking forward to here from you
soon.