[ecco-support] Access to ECCOV4

Ligc liguancheng15 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Thu Apr 6 21:31:50 EDT 2017

Dear Mr Ian,
Thank you for your reply and your patience! I will follow your professional advices to close the MLS budget by using the native model grid data firstly and then test the importance of horizontal Transport.
       First, i want to make sure that the "nctiles_monthly" fields are on the natural model grid. Then,i want to ask you another question. Because what i am concerned is the interannnual to decadal variability of salinity budget, i want to know whether it will affect the closing of MLS Budget if i smoothed time series with 36-month filter and even depart it from the climatory.
Thank you for your patience again! I really appreciate your help!

Best Regards,
Guancheng