[Dspace-general] CALL: Open Repositories 2010 in Madrid - Submissions now open

Bram Luyten bram at mire.be
Wed Jan 20 04:49:02 EST 2010

Submissions for Open Repositories 2010 are now open.
Please access http://or2010.fecyt.es/Publico/Call/index.aspx to start your
submission.

The deadline for submission is the 1st of March 2010.

As a sponsor of Open Repositories 2010, I'm proud to say that submissions
are entered and reviewed in @mire's DSpace-based conference management
system, Tog at ther <http://www.togather.eu>.

with kindest regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get Tog at ther