[Dspace-general] Dspace use case - dark archive

Halliday, James Leonard jhallida at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 18 11:09:41 EST 2009

Here at Indiana University, we have a 'dark archive' instance of DSpace which is currently being used to hold dissertations. However, we have plans to soon migrate this content into our production DSpace environment, with embargoes added so that the material is not accessible (both bitstreams and metadata will be suppressed). We are using DSpace 1.5.1, and plan on using a custom-modified version of the Johns Hopkins embargo code to handle our embargo needs.

- Jim Halliday
- IUScholarWorks
- Indiana University