[Dspace-general] Dspace use case - dark archive

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Nov 18 05:12:39 EST 2009

Hi Filippos,

since 1.5.2 it is possible to exclude restricted item metadata from
being exposed, see the following section in dspace.cfg:

#### Restricted item visibilty settings ###
# By default RSS feeds, OAI-PMH and subscription emails will include ALL
items
# regardless of permissions set on them.
#
# If you wish to only expose items through these channels where the
ANONYMOUS
# user is granted READ permission, then set the following options to false
#harvest.includerestricted.rss = true
#harvest.includerestricted.oai = true
#harvest.includerestricted.subscription = true

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen