[Dspace-general] Collection Mapping

Hardik Mishra hardik at webinito.com
Thu Nov 19 00:38:45 EST 2009

Hello Everyone

I wanted to confirm that Is there not any AdminTool through on can map ,
collections to more than one communities

is it required ?

With Ref. to below Post.

--
Best Regards
Hardik Mishra

http://bit.ly/uJ60P - Join Us on Facebook
http://www.twitter.com/webinito - Follow us on Twitter

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and
you feed him for a lifetime.

Message: 3