[Dspace-general] DSpace statistics - interpretation of stats

S Nieminen S.Nieminen at Bradford.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 05:13:22 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Can anyone enlighten me on the definitions for the following, please? I
could not find any info in the DSpace wiki.

1)      Items Archived

2)      All items

3)      Bitstream views

What is the difference between 1 and 2? Our repository has records where a
digital object is attached (is this No 1.?) and records where no files are
attached (is No 2. counting the total for both types of entries?). Is No. 3
the same as downloads? If not, then are downloads listed in the table "Item
Views"?

Thanks

Satu

Ms Satu Nieminen