[Dspace-general] DSpace statistics - interpretation of stats

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Mar 12 09:35:33 EDT 2009

Hi Satu,

> 1)      Items Archived
These are the items which have been archived and made publically
available during the time period, regardless of the fact whether they
have been withdrawn or deleted later.

> 2)      All items
These are the items available in the archive at a given point.

> 3)      Bitstream views
These are the times bitstreams have been opened in contrast to item views.

Calling an item e.g.
http://hdl.handle.net/2003/23572 is an item view
Wheras opening a bitstream belonging to an item
https://eldorado.uni-dortmund.de/bitstream/2003/23572/11/customizationDSpace.pdf
is a bitstream view.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen