[Dspace-general] Institutional identifiers in repositories

Michael J. Giarlo leftwing at alumni.rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:59:00 EDT 2009

The NISO I2 Working Group is surveying repository managers to
determine the current practices and needs of the repository community
regarding institutional identifiers.  We value your time and your
input in the process to create a standard for a new institutional
identifier.

We hope that you will complete the survey which should take less than
15 minutes.  The survey will remain open through Monday, July 6th.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=RGQgZ3090DVrb3kFzr3P3Q_3d_3d

Please feel free to share this message with other interested parties.

Thanks for your participation!  (And apologies for massive
cross-posting; this is a fragmented community.)

-Mike
Co-chair, Repositories scenario, NISO I2 Working Group