[Dspace-general] restricting metadata for OAI queries

Stuart Lewis s.lewis at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jul 27 22:53:15 EDT 2009

Hi Alexander,

I have opened a feature request for this (and for hiding the data in the
'full item view' which will also be an issue for you):

-          http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS-266

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis

IT Innovations Analyst and Developer

Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library

Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928

http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz <http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/> /