[Dspace-general] restricting metadata for OAI queries

Roberts A.L. A.L.Roberts at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Jul 22 06:56:53 EDT 2009

Dear DSpacers,

I have just discovered that DSpace does not allow you to natively restrict which fields get exposed during an OAI-PMH query. I've looked at the past discussions on the list but not seen any really useful solution. Has anyone found a way around this that does not involve setting embargoes?

I find it difficult to believe that all data is seen as public as specified in Chapter 9.2 of the documentation on 1.5.1 ... :(

Thanks for all replies,
AL

Mr. Alexander Roberts
Web Development Officer