[Dspace-general] Batch import techniques

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Fri Jan 30 09:09:03 EST 2009

I have a Perl script that builds item importer batches from TSV
metadata tables, which someone else exports from Excel.  My script has
a number of idiosyncrasies specific to the material we've been
receiving, but it might serve as a model.

I've been meaning to redo it in Java so I can use POI to read directly
from the spreadsheets, but haven't had much time to work on that.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.