[Dspace-general] Batch import techniques

John Davison john at ohiolink.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:18:28 EST 2009

Hi Joseph--

Tom McGee at Seton Hall (mcgeetho at shu.edu) has put together what you're
looking for. It's an Excel spreadsheet that processes DSpace submission
packages. Here's a page we've put together at OhioLINK describing the
process step-by-step:
http://sites.google.com/a/ohiolink.edu/drmc/bulk-submission
Download link is at the bottom of the page. (NOTE: Tom may have made
changes to the code since this version.)

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
John Davison
OhioLINK Digital Resource Commons