[Dspace-general] Creating a list of URLs in DSpace?

Stan Orlov stan.orlov at msvu.ca
Fri Jan 16 11:33:26 EST 2009

Thank you very much, Claudia!

Now it works like a charm.

I am the person responsible for metadata managing (among other things, since
we are a small library), but haven't had a chance to do anything with it
yet.  Those collaborative reference management tools are different from
dspace, right?  We are going to use for this project a combination of
LibGuides and DSpace and a third tool might be an overkill.  I was thinking
that allowing people to submit URLs with short blurbs would be enough for
what we're planning.

Cheers,
Stan