[Dspace-general] Creating a list of URLs in DSpace?

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 16 11:06:47 EST 2009

Hi Stan,

file upload it not mandatory to the submission process. If you set
webui.submit.upload.required = false in the dspace.cfg
you can submit items without bitstreams.

Are you one managing metadata? In that case there are tools for
collaborative reference management which might be more appropriate for
this use case.

Hope that helps

Claudia