[Dspace-general] from "jspui" to "handle"

Allen Lam allen.dspace at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:44:12 EST 2009

Anna,

Depending on your configuration, the base url may be defined in tomcat's
server.xml file.

If you are copying the jspui directory to tomcat/webapps, you can rename
  jspui to another name to fit your needs.

You also need to change the dspace.url parameter in dspace.cfg accordingly.

Regards,
Allen Lam.
HKU Hub Administrator, http://hub.hku.hk