[Dspace-general] R: error with item template

Roberta Caccialupi roberta.caccialupi at unimib.it
Fri Jan 9 11:24:40 EST 2009

Thank you for your answer, Dorothea.
We are checking our theme with the tool you suggested in your reply. Anyway we encountered the same behavior in a fresh install of dspace 1.5.2 (source from svn repos) using the default theme.
As you suggested it could be an xmlui bug or a theme bug, since using jspui interface the item template seems to be working fine.
One more question: is it possible to set a set of default access policies for bitstreams into the item template?
We are trying to delegate tasks such as modifying already ingested items (add/delete bitstreams and modifying their descriptions) to collection administrators or submitters, but Dspace default behavior seems to assign just default_bistream_read anonymous as access policy.
Thank you for your attention

Roberta Caccialupi