[Dspace-general] from "jspui" to "handle"

anna mavroudi annamavroudi at yahoo.gr
Thu Jan 8 12:13:04 EST 2009

Hi all,

the previous installation we have been using was in the 1.4.2 version where the
url was like http://my.dspace.edu/dspace/handle/123456789/324
and in the current version the same item -provided that one is interested to keep the same handle in both installations (old &current version)- would have a URL like:
http://my.dspace.edu/jspui/handle/123456789/324
since we're primarily using the jspui.
Is there a way to keep the same url?
I tried through the parameter 'dspace.url' (in the dspace.cfg file) but it doesn't work

Thanks,
Anna

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;