[Dspace-general] Internal Error submiting item

Miguel A. Robledo marobledo at santafe.gov.ar
Wed Feb 18 07:10:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I installed Dspace 1.5.0 then I created a test Community and Collection.
Then I intented submit an item but when i finish the first step and
clicked on Next button I received the next message " Internal System
Error: The system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do
what you were doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact
us so we can fix the problem".

Anybody know the reason?

I attach the log file.

Thanks.