[Dspace-general] Install-configs script absent in Dspace 1.5.2?

Philippos Kolovos filippos at uom.gr
Mon Apr 27 13:25:29 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I am currently deploying the 1.5.2 version of the Dspace (JSPUI)
and I have noticed that the install-configs script from the [dspace]/bin/
directory is missing. Has it been removed from the development process?

Also, there is no longer a [dspace]/config/templates directory to host the
oaicat.properties and the log4j.properties files. Have they also been
removed in version 1.5.2?

They are referenced in the manual however.

Best Regards,

-Fk

Filippos Kolovos

Software Systems Analyst & Engineer