[Dspace-general] possible to link metadata?

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 15 08:07:05 EDT 2009

Hi Alice,

this is configurable for the jspui, see dspace.cfg:
# which fields should link to other browse listings.
webui.browse.link.1 = author:dc.contributor.*

If you want to add links for dc.subject (all) there add:
webui.browse.link.2 = subject:dc.subject.*

As for xmlui this is controlled by theme.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen