[Dspace-general] possible to link metadata?

janet.todwong@washburn.edu janet.todwong at washburn.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:20:27 EDT 2009

Alice, I am not sure whether the concept is the same with the JSPUI, but check the documentation on the dspace.org website and section 5.1.3 is "Browse Configuration". The fourth title within this section is "Links to Other Browse Contexts" -- here you will find the explanation on how to have a metadata field appear with links.
janet