[Dspace-general] digital image collections

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 2 08:58:10 EDT 2009

2009/4/2 Joachim Räth <j.raeth at stadtteilgeschichten.net>:
> Here is another example from Germany, mixing library records and historic
> images:
> <http://stadtteilgeschichten.net/browse-date>
> We are actually in the process of designing a new - less technical - layout
> using Manakin, but are still in need of some help.
> A central source for open DSpace Manakin themes would therefor be greatly
> appreciated.

I agree, and have for some time... but to get forward motion on this,
best to bring it forward on the dspace-tech list. If we could get a
small flash mob together asking for this, it might actually happen. :)
Just me asking for it (as I have, several times) is unlikely to
accomplish anything, as I am a notorious annoyance.

Dorothea

Dorothea Salo                dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian      AIM: mindsatuw
University of Wisconsin
Rm 218, Memorial Library
(608) 262-5493