[Dspace-general] digital image collections

Joachim Räth j.raeth at stadtteilgeschichten.net
Thu Apr 2 03:22:28 EDT 2009

Here is another example from Germany, mixing library records and
historic images:

<http://stadtteilgeschichten.net/browse-date>

We are actually in the process of designing a new - less technical -
layout using Manakin, but are still in need of some help.

A central source for open DSpace Manakin themes would therefor be
greatly appreciated.

Joachim

stadtteilgeschichten.net

Joachim Raeth M.A.