[Dspace-general] article supplementary materials

Ann Lally alally at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 1 14:17:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have another question related to the primary bitstream question of last
week. We have an author who has submitted an article to DSpace along with
some supplementary materials.  The supplementary materials are an html file
and some associated vrml and other files.  We would like to hide all but the
article .pdf file and the .html file in the record.  Is this possible?  The
record in question is here:
https://digital.lib.washington.edu/researchworks/handle/1773/4603

I have tried setting Poly45.html as the primary bitstream, but that causes
the article pdf to disappear; I have also tried setting v16i1r22.pdf as the
primary bitstream, but that doesn't actually help because all files are
still available. Ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Ann Lally

Digital Initiatives