[Dspace-general] Authorization Required

Mallikarjun mallikarjun at bmaindia.com
Sat Sep 13 01:08:26 EDT 2008

Dear  Dspace Team,

We have installed the Dspace software and its working fine also, but we are
facing the problem when the user end nobody can not access the uploaded
files only the user can see the meta data of the particular item and once
the user clicked the "view/open" it is asking Authorization Required. for
your reference below is the screen shot for the same.

We are planning to upload the faculty resources for restricted user, is it
possible to give the permission to open that particular community to
particular users.

Please kindly needful the same.

Regards,

Mallikarjun M K

Asst. Librarian

Bangalore Management Academy

# 17, Ashirwad Towers, Doddanekkundi Cross,

Mahadevapura Ring Road, Marathahalli Post,

Bangalore - 560 037.

Phone  : 080-28533006 Ext.: 127.

Disclaimer Statement :  This electronic message transmission contains
information from Bangalore Management Academy & is confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that
any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error
please notify us immediately.