[Dspace-general] Week 5: Submission process

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 15 09:19:20 EDT 2008

This week's question is about the DSpace submission and workflow
process. What works? What doesn't? What do you do at your institution
that the DSpace workflow doesn't account for? What would an ideal set
of processes (because there's rarely just one) look like?

Because the submission process changed considerably in 1.5 owing to
the Configurable Submission patch, please mention which version of
DSpace you are running on.

I apologize for not running a chat last week -- I'm under the gun as
regards our 1.5 rollout. I will run a chat on this week's question,
Wednesday 17 September at 10 am CT, 11 am ET, 4 pm GMT. I will not be
able to run a chat on the 24th owing to a must-attend meeting; if
anyone's willing to facilitate in my place, please let me know -- feel
free to suggest a question as well!

Dorothea

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw
University of Wisconsin
Rm 218, Memorial Library
(608) 262-5493