[Dspace-general] Bulk Upload Facility

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:54:05 EST 2008

Well, don't you think it would be really hectic to create a sub-directory
for each song and then creating 2 files in each sub-folder.
Please correct me if i am wrong..but I think manually uploading would be
faster then uploading the songs..using this method....
Please reply..

Regards..

Shashank Sahni..