[Dspace-general] Bulk Upload Facility

Harish Maringanti harish at ksu.edu
Sat Nov 8 09:01:12 EST 2008

Hi Shashank,

To answer your queries -

1. Each item would need a sub-directory & each sub-directory would have the
actual song in addition to dublin_core.xml & contents files.
2. The collection id number is everything after the handle part in url. In
your specific case, collection id will be 123456789/2
<http://localhost:8180/jspui/handle/123456789/2>

Harish

Harish Maringanti
Systems Analyst