[Dspace-general] Dspace upload requirements

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 04:26:58 EST 2007

Hi Kalyan,

There is a patch available to enable this at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1370187&group_i
d=19984&atid=319984

This functionality will also be available in DSpace 1.5 when it is
released as part of the configurable submission system.

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860