[Dspace-general] Looking for exmples of accessing dspace dataviaan HTTP Service

LeVan,Ralph levan at oclc.org
Tue Mar 27 14:09:38 EDT 2007

The documentation on SRU (such as it is) comes out of the SRU community,
not DSpace.  See http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/.  There are examples
of SRU and SRW clients in the SRW package that I distribute.  While I
realize that it isn't wonderful documentation, a number of sites have
implemented it with little or no problems.  As an SRU implementor, I'd
be glad to answer any questions you have, either on the dspace-tech
list, the SRU list or offline.

Ralph