[Dspace-general] Looking for exmples of accessing dspace data viaan HTTP Service

ChrisB chrisb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:13:53 EDT 2007

I do have Manakin on the the dSpace test server. I am using it to
explore a new web based frontend. As for the SRW add-on service, this
is exactly what my original post was regarding. I found that, and
other tools, but no real example of its use. It really looks like
what I need, but that is the frustrating part of the whole thing.
There are so many tools, but know one shows how to use it. The
documentation and what I can find make the assumption of much a much
higher level of expertise in other development disciplines. I have
spent several hours trying to get basic functionality from tools like
SRW, but am getting nowhere. Each new tool, or documents branches out
even more requirements with no solid or clear learning path.