[Dspace-general] Service Agreement

Beth Tillinghast betht at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 12 15:31:30 EST 2007

Aloha,

We at the University of Hawaii are in the beginning stages of planning an
institutional repository using DSpace. Currently I am focusing on the
policy guidelines that will apply to our institutional repository. I am
curious to know whether the majority of institutions require a memorandum
of understanding. Also I would really appreciate looking at a document that
is a checklist outlining the process of  adding a new community to the IR.
I'd like to see what other institutions do so that I don't miss critical
steps in information gathering or dissemination to a new community member.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Beth Tillinghast
Web Support Librarian
University of Hawaii at Manoa Libraries