[Dspace-general] The handle link for a submitted document

Scott, Rudolph Rudolph.Scott at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 06:55:44 EST 2007

Bypassing the handle looks like the best option for me.I downloaded the BypassHandleServer_v1_HEAD_2006_11_15.patch.txt file but how do you apply this patch? I tried to run this file on my UNIX server but the message " Index:: Too many arguments" is returned. Any ideas?

Rudolph Scott
Desktop Support Analyst
Dept of Biostatistics and Computing
Institute Of Psychiatry