[Dspace-general] DSpace Architecture Diagrams Usage

Doug Gorton dogorton at vt.edu
Tue Feb 27 12:38:29 EST 2007

Hello all,

What sort of guidelines are associated with the reusage of DSpace
system diagrams? My Masters thesis work at Virginia Tech involves
automatically configuring/generating DSpace instances based on XML
specifications that detail out the DL to be created. I'd like
to use some of the DSpace architecture diagram in my written thesis,
and was wondering if any permission is needed to reuse the diagrams
on the DSpace.org site in such a context.

Thanks!

(And, of course, I will post in the coming months to the Tech list
regarding my work :) )

Doug Gorton
dogorton at vt.edu