[Dspace-general] DSpace Architecture Diagrams Usage

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 27 12:59:11 EST 2007

Hi Doug,

Good question.
There is copyright attached to all the documentation automatically, but
I think
everyone's intention is that it be widely used and reused, including
derivative works.
So probably the best thing would be to assign the whole thing a Creative
Commons
license to make that clear.

For the wiki, where much of the doc and other interesting information is
these days,
I don't know quite how the whole copyright/licensing regime works...
probably we
can just assign a CC license to the entire wiki and anything that anyone
contributes
there will automatically fall under that license. If anyone objects to
that idea please
speak up.

In the meantime you should feel free to use whatever diagrams you want, and
good luck with your thesis :)

MacKenzie

--
MacKenzie Smith