[Dspace-general] ICSD-2007 - Announcement of Concessional Registration to Academic Community.

Dr. A.R.D. Prasad icsd at drtc.isibang.ac.in
Sat Feb 3 05:35:41 EST 2007

Announcement of Concessional Registration to Academic Community.

Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC), Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore hosts the International Conference on Semantic Web and Digital Libraries (ICSD 2007), February 21-23, 2007, Bangalore.

http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/icsd

We have an overwhelming request from academic community who expressed constraints on the part of academic institutions/universities/technical and degree colleges/LIS faculty to pay full registration of Rs.6000/- for ICSD 2007. Hence, we are pleased to offer 50% concession registration of Rs.3000/-

For full-time students, the registration fee is Rs. 1500/- . The student's registration form should be certified by a faculty member.

NOTE:  Completed registration forms with registration fees should reach the undersigned by 17th February, 2007.

We have very eminent speakers from all over the world including, W3C, JISC, EASTWeb, DINI, National Manuscripts Mission, as tutorial and thematic speakers. We especially felt technical colleges and university professionals and LIS faculty, should benefit from the expertise at the conference. Hence this concession is extended to encourage participation from all academic institutions.

Please find the registration form attached.

Best Regards

ARD Prasad
Convener, ICSD -2007
icsd at drtc.isibang.ac.in