[Dspace-general] New DSpace Installations?

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 15:31:20 EST 2007

> Maybe a geographical mash-up of the data from the DSpace instance list is in
> order for dspace.org/DSpace federation pages?

...it's interesting you should say that!

Of course there is already http://maps.repository66.org/ which does this for
all repository platforms, but I have been working with Michelle and Lauren
at the DSpace Foundation to provide them with a data feed of just the DSpace
repositories. This is in place, we just need to get the website sorted to
display it.

If anyone wants to add their repository to the map, register it with ROAR
(http://roar.eprints.org/) and optionally OpenDOAR
(http://www.opendoar.org/) and the mashup will do its work and display your
repository along with its growth statistics.

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860