[Dspace-general] New DSpace Installations?

val@dspace.org val at dspace.org
Thu Dec 13 15:19:25 EST 2007

Sandy -

For now we are just putting together a list of most recent DSpace
instances in order to highlight them on dspace.org. We hope that
references from such a list will help quantify for others what it
takes to get a DSpace site up and running.

A longer term project is the 'master' list of DSpace instances which
will combine the wiki and ROAR lists and include other known instances
as well. I agree that it needs to include things like geography, among
other things to be truly useful to the community.  I welcome
additional suggestions.

-Val