[Dspace-general] New DSpace Installations?

Sands Fish sands at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 13 14:07:56 EST 2007

Maybe a geographical mash-up of the data from the DSpace instance list is in
order for dspace.org/DSpace federation pages?

(and if I allow my dev/mind to wander even further, perhaps a simple "Register
Your DSpace Instance with the Federation" admin panel could be included in
future DSpace releases.  Maybe even in an opt-out fashion?)

2cents,

-sf