[Dspace-general] New DSpace Installations?

Claudia Juergen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 13 12:59:23 EST 2007

Hello Valorie,

welcome to the DSpace community.

There is a list of instances on:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DspaceInstances
(btw. the second most popular page on the wiki)
You may see the newest by viewing it's history.
If you want a complete list in another format, I can sent you one.
There is also the repository66 page, thanx to Stuart Lewis:
http://maps.repository66.org/

In my opinion a comprehense resource with complete info about dspace
installations would be good. I fear just an excerpt of instances in yet
another list will cause the lists to be out of sync soon.

I'm thinking in terms of a register like the one for OAI Data providers,
with some base information and contact data, but also information about
customization grade.

In my experience people like to contact folk nearby as this offers the
possiblity to drop by, see the instance in action and ask loads of
questions. Or at least they want someone within their locale (i18n).

Sunny greetings

Claudia