[Dspace-general] New DSpace Installations?

val@dspace.org val at dspace.org
Thu Dec 13 09:40:37 EST 2007

Hello! My name is Valorie Hollister and I'm the new community outreach
manager for DSpace Foundation.

We are in the process of setting up some new resources on www.dspace.org.

We would like to develop a list of new DSpace installations.  If you
have a new repository (launched witin the last 6 months or
soon-to-launch), please email me a link and a brief description of the
content/purpose. This list will be helpful to those contemplating
building their own DSpace repositories.

We are also in the process of putting together a more comprehensive
and informative list of DSpace service providers
(contrators/consultants) who can help institutions set up/modify a
repositories. If you have not already been contacted about this list,
but you would like to be included, please email me.  We hope to post
service provider list in the next few weeks.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

-Valorie Hollister
Community Outreach Manager
DSpace Foundation