[Dspace-general] Do we want to shut down this list?

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 26 18:43:15 EST 2006

Hello,

We really should consider routing all traffic from this list to
dspace-tech and shutting it down. All current discussions about
DSpace should probibly be centralized under the same archiving/
mailman service that resides under the umbrella of the new
Organization. This probably would more appropriately be the
Sourceforge mail list system. This list could be easily merged into
dspace-tech without impacting much as neither lists have heavy activity.

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory
DSpace Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology