[Dspace-general] Image libraries

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 26 18:28:07 EST 2006

You don't necessarily need Manakin to get DSpace to show thumbs in
search results, its configurable out of the box. But I think what
they are looking for is an AJAX/GWT sort of look and feel in any of
these applications. I'm not sure that any support that. Are there any
customizations on Manakin or DSpace out there that work with AJAX? I
think the really interesting ones will arise out of the Facetted
Browse work of Simile/Dwell...

-Mark